Tuesday, May 24, 2011

PANYIRI Greek Festival 2011

The festival took place at Musgrave Park
21-22 May 2011 (Sat-Sun)
Adults: $8

I'm here today with my mates from Singapore

There was an eating competition

Girl from China kicked ass
and won some great prizes for herself!
Well done!

The festival was massive!


Honey Puffs

Octopus with Rice

Traditional Dancing

Petting Zoo

Pony Riding

Carnival Games and Rides

Rock Wall Climbing


Greek Mythology Sessions

Greek Cooking Lessons

Greek Food Tasting

Greek Church
Very impressive paintings and deco

I got to drive the bus at the Translink booth

Since its just across the road from my house
I came back in the evening...

Bumped into Anne-Axelle

Show Bags

Chris and Sato had a go with the archery game

Jack won for himself some plushies

Bumped into Samantha Heah

Everyone was dancing!

The Finale was Fireworks...



No comments: