Monday, January 17, 2011

After Flood Life in Brisbane


Now everytime it gets cloudy or rainy Our hearts stop for a moment..


Lunch was Hawaiian Pizza from Pizza Hut


Finally got to wash my filthy clothes
I had been wearing for the past few days..


Helped out to cook dinner
Despite having a food processor
the burmese household insist on using the pounder for certain dishes
Its really quite a bitch to pound onions
I need goggles


with Simon Paing Soe


Burmese Pork Curry with Potatoes


Took some photos for 早报逗号 zbCOMMA
Not wrong you'll see my face this Thurs/Fri
at the newstand again..


Went to pick up Aloo in the morning


Girls are so damn slow
They should invent a mould or something
where they just need to press their head against it every morning
instead of spending 6hours painting their faces


Went to Hillsong Brisbane
16 Rover Street
Mt Gravatt
Some of the devotees were affected by the flood
and shares their experiences
Here's one - Caroli from Sydney


Watch video here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CfyqsEzyTc


then headed to Coles
Vegetables are still not back yet...


Card reads:
Due to the current weather conditions we are having issues receiving our fresh produce and will be out of stock of some produce lines. We are working with our growers to resolve this problem as soon as possible.


For those of you who are in my facebook friends list
Stop bugging me to get a haircut
I'm a flood victim, I need to upkeep my image


Deepest condolences to the victims and their familes
Hope they can at least find those who are missing soon


Went back to the Burmese House to cook..


Actually I didn't help much
I just pretended to hold some ladle
Touch-touch-pose-pose here and there






I forgot what they call this dish
Some vermicelli soup thingy with hard-boiled egg
According to Zin, this is a very common dish
that can be found all over Burma
Its more popular than McDonalds'


Went to Garden City EVENTS Cinema
to catch Yogi Bear in 3D


Anna Faris stars in the show
For those who don't remember her
she's Shelley from The House Bunny
and Cindy in Scary Movie 1-4 "Yah, me!"


I kinda wanna watch this show
Yamla Pagla Deewana


Bobby Deol stars in the show
I know 99% of the readers have no idea who he is
He's Steve/Satvinder Singh in my all-time favourite movie
Jhoom Barabar Jhoom (2007)

WANT TO WATCH!


Jun Japanese Restaurant
196 Wishart Road
Wishart


95% of Singaporeans and Malaysians in Brisbane
know of and have came here before


Cos the food here is really authentic and tasty
unlike some commercial ones
where food was prepared by China chefs
who can't fully exploit our Southeast Asian Spices
and deliver the Cantonese 鑊氣 (Wok Hei)
These two factors are the essence of Singapore/Malaysian Stir-fry!


Also, this restaurant only opens
from Thursday to Sunday


Nasi Goreng with Chicken


Mee Goreng with Chicken


Char Kueh Teow


Bubur Pulut Hitam
Complimentary




I know nobody cares to even
click on my DotA printscreens
but i'm gonna post them anyway!

FIN!


http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/

No comments: