Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Queensland Police Service Museum


Matt came down from the Gold Coast
for our radio show this week on LalaLand












Listen to our show here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHfer71LlQE


I think I'm addicted to
Wholemeal Ham & Cheese Sandwich



Visited Queensland Police Service Museum today
Its pretty near my house too
The museum was rather empty


They got a simulated Magistrate Court


Some of the old police gears they used to use
Handcuffs, legcuffs, very old carbine, police baton etc


GI Joe?


An old pokies machine that was made illegal




Uniform fetish, anyone?
Kinda reminds me of cecilia cheung (張栢芝)




Some illegal stuff, some of them were quite clever
Like the bottom right knife conceals itself as a ballpoint pen
Oh yea.. Studded Gloves are illegal too!


Things that make the world go round
(besides money)


Reminds me of Tasha - R.I.P.
Goh msn-ed me that Dundee's about time too


Counterfeit money
Comes in magnified versions


Read the box above
(click to enlarge)
I think its quite funnaye


Home-made DIY Explosives


The very first finger-print identification computer
Way before your 486


This one is pretty interesting
Some motocycle club make new members stand in front of this
home-made DIY cannon, with cement-filled cans for ammunition
Then they fire at him, if he didn't finge
He may join the motocycle club - how dumb?


Quite a lot of unsolved cases






OMG! Its causing me distress.. O_o


Do not cross the police line!


Holy Shit! This comfit looks like my uni classmate!
No wonder its in the Unsolved Section
Yea.. A lot of murderers and witnesses fled police custody over the years
So don't be surprised if your housemates is a fugitive


Its quite a fun and educational experience
More importantly, its FREE and not packed

This is 0604433C, my name is MING
Keep Rollin'


And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything seems like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know your alive


http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/

No comments: