Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sarah BNE May


My favouritest + prettiest CYA Senior, Sarah
came to visit the other day..


Showed her some of Brisbane's photos on my laptop


Haha.. So cute right?
Cos I never once rotate my high-res photos..












Breakfast at Jimmy's


Both of us had CLUB BREAKFAST


A fulfilling breakfast always makes me happy
and it must come with fruit juices and coffees!




CLUB BREAKFAST
Eggs (choice of fried, scrambled or poached), Baked Beans, Arugula,
Hashbrowns, Ham, Bacon, Tomato, Sausage, Toast










NASTY




Hilton Hotel


















So cute right?
Do all girls like to sit on the bathroom counter?




I love it when she does this..
Its like checking blind spots when you're driving.










Sucky view.. Seriously!


There're more than 170 very adorable/educative photos that
I would love to share, but promised not to.
Hope Sarah comes back soon =)

Ok, now lets changed the channel to West End News


Feeona went to the gym opposite my place
and I forced her to cook for me..


watch video here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RSgeZxoRVs


She actually spammed all my Sesame Oil
Really is 油菜 and look at all the oddly-shaped ingredients
She cut em all with a pair of scissors


But it was pretty tasty
Thank you, Feeona!
You are very skinny today


Shortly after the Oily Feeona Dinner,
Jay called and invited me over for dinner..


It was Herbal Chicken Bee Hoon with Dou Miao
Winnie is a great cook
very happy for Jay! =)
And I'm not fat, thanks!

iPhone Updates

My housemate, Ingvild


Geri Ee


Richard Chan


Playing Word Search in Gloria Jean Cafe (Valley)


Ho ho.. Curly Wurly!


Bestie Kelly at Griffith Uni (Nathan)


I swear my uni is like a huge dumpster..
They should impose fines on littering!


South Bank preparation for Buddha's Birthday Festival


Getting ready for IRONMAN2
South Bank Cineplex Theatre 5
Biggest screen in Brisbane (or Australia?)


Grill'd


Shake Nigiri Sushi
Hanaichi Sushi Bar


Sarah
AUD 799.90
Hanaichi Sushi Bar
Siao ah?


Yasai Tempura Soba
Hanaichi Sushi Bar


Tori Kara Age
Hanaichi Sushi Bar


Horrible band performance..


Riverside Tricycle Ride with Sarah


The Three Monkeys
NY Baked Cheesecake + Black Forest Cake
It was quite funny, the waitress served us
an empty cup without the teapot




Sarah @ Conrad Treasury


African Tribal Performance at Queen's Street


watch video here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sptdc_IWJ1E


It was cold and rainy after my 2015HSL exam
On my way home, I received a message from Ah Rol


So sweet of her
Awwwwwww....
It was some pork, oyster porridge
that she cooked overnight for WEBs
Thank you, Ah Rol!

FIN!

http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Mr Lonely said...

nice blog.. have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...