Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Buddha's Birthday - Brisbane


Zin lent me this Song of the Sea dvd
which he got from Singapore when he visited
Kinda brings back some fond memories.. sorta..


Cigarettes can come in twin packs here
2 X 25stick packs
Check out the new MARLBORO GOLD


Ivy made Cheng Teng for me =3


Ingvild scared the shit out me of me the other day..
She's damn cute


I always see Aussies in the makeover studio
Think its still quite popular here to get your studio shots taken


In Uni with my SAKURA gang
doing our HOTS project






Happy Birthday Peggy! =)
As much as she's quite a sotong in the group
we love her long time~~


Amanuma and myself went to the Human Resource lecture
but the teacher was sick..


So we went to Zin's house to chill
before the 7pm Legal Issues lecture


Welcome to Zin's cozy house..




Huge mess
What do you expect from a guy living alone
My room isn't much better..


Amanuma, "残念ね"


Rustic old-styled kitchen


Ribena!








It was so peaceful compared to my West End place..






Then we played Rollin' Cigarettes




Amanuma is such a noob


Guess who rolled which cigarette?

Answer and more photos at..
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=417716&id=514885045&l=2b136b1847


Bryan Lim (HTM) came over the other day
and we cooked steak at my place


watch video here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ts0rPgTr70


Buddha's Birthday Festival at South Bank










Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva




Kids can read about the Story of Buddha
(Siddhartha Gautama)




I can't help but think that they look like cosplayers..


EGG HEADS










Interactive/Educational Asian Games




The NAB mascot


watch video here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucQuLwzGiEY




Sangharama Bodhisattva aka
Saintly Emperor Guan














The girl on the left is the daughter of
the Kungfu Master who was in the same martial arts school as Jet Li
The other girl is of course our Rachel May Tan
Happy Birthday to you! =D














Chris Harvey learns Chinese Caligraphy
with pretty Chinese girl, Gabby




Too much donuts..


The Kungfu Korean guy you saw
at the Buddha's Birthday Festival website


Spotted Zin's classmate, 張璐




Ksitigarbha Bodhisattva
always been my favourite character in Buddhism








I have no idea who she is
but she's got a really lovely voice






Lion Dance Performance




Our Singaporean Hero - Ken Tan




南拳妈妈s








It was a spectacular martial arts display! =D






Kids Choir Performance


Taiwanese Drum Performance
There's this guy acting as an afro obasan
Quite entertaining








After that, Ken and I went to celebrate Feeona's birthday
West End Represent

more photos at
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=416105&id=514885045&l=715e6815c7


MORE PHOTOS


Photography by Richard Chan


Saunababy was talking about Sarah Lau
(in later post..)


Peggy and I had a weird conversation that day..


Treasure Isle (Facebook game)
Why the hell do I need all these seagulls
They are of no value and I can't gain anything from it
Stop gifting me seagulls! They suck!


Photography by Richard Chan


Myself and Chloe Connasse
acting as possums to attract them to our house


Kelly - my new best friend! =3

FIN!

http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/

No comments: