Monday, March 29, 2010

Life in Brisbane


第6570天的夜晚 爱情 醒了
在37.8℃中 狠狠的 相爱
3/4的 雨水 1/4的 我和你
这句话 我将锁在18岁的 夏天
灼熟的名字 在23.1n 121.5e中 蒸发


Jay's housemate, Ah Har made some
Vietnamese Fried Rolls
Super delicious!


Everyone loves it!








Breakfast
Blue Cheese with Crackers


I bought a
"Caroline" Guzmania for my study table
Can't live without plants in my room


Man at Work




Was invited over for dinner


Winnie cooked Prima Taste Mee Siam








Jay helped to distribute the Lime Juice


Pretty Awesome, right?
And its tasty!




Went to Wilston Station..


To check out Nuggets Thai Boxing Gym






Dinner was at
Hot Wok Cafe City
at Elisabeth Arcade, City


10% Discount for Students




Laksa
Its actually curry


Fighter with Laksa
(Sammy)


咕噜肉
Sweet and Sour Pork with Rice


Pseudo-fighter with SSP


Went to Unilodge with Sammy
His room has a river view - Wow!


Played some card tricks
and a couple of Jack Daniels

iPhone Updates

Click on image "Save As" into your phone
to cheat during your eye tests


Celine




My Burmese project-mate, Zin


Dinner at
Indian Kitchen, West End


Missisippi Mud Cake with Latte
The Three Monkeys


The very lo-so lecturer at 2105HSL


Love to watch Blinky Bill
when I was younger
I think I can still sing the theme song..

FIN!


http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/



No comments: