Thursday, February 4, 2010

k810i Updates (4 Feb 2010)


Hur hur..
This looks kinda tasty



I like to play this when the queue is long
It entertains me for about 5-10min at least


这个小孩子很坏蛋


Yes.. In case you have yet to notice
I cannot pose properly for a photo
cos I'm an idiot


I don't know why I always bump into
Yunru and Denise at McDonalds'
I think they're addicted


In another time..


Things we don't see daily catches my attention


See! What do I do with 2 similiar cards?


Mos Teh Ais
My favourite during my sec school days


Oh.. Okay..


What I'm trying to show here
is the computer screen monitor on top
of the espresso machine
The POS systems are linked to it
so the barista will never get the drinks wrong
Not unless they're high on cough syrup


If I were to go Coffee Bean
I'll always have Black Forest


猪肚汤 (Pork Belly Soup)
for lunch


Group Photo


Hur hur.. I set this as Jonapong's wallpaper
on his iPhone (credit: Ewyn)


This shot is taken by my k810i
Kinda magical too~~ =)


Interesting fact!


Eeyore =)


Lunch was at Mr. Curry
Its part of the Waraku chain
The mascot is a cute orange cat
and their specialty - Cat Curry
(just kidding)


For all curry dishes, you can choose from the following
1. Original Sauce
2. Red Sauce
3. Black Sauce
4. White Sauce
All taste slightly different from the other
I've tasted all, they're all great
and you can choose from 3 levels of spiciness too


The orange cat used for making curry


Calpis Soda
$2.80
I had this.. Its kinda like mild ice-cream soda
Edwin didn't like it at all
while I think its pretty alright


Hamburger Curry Rice
$12.80
One of my favourite dish here
cos the hamburger is really tasty
Its very well-marinated and to the teeth
To add on to the fun factor
you can scoop in the curry yourself


Beef/Natsu Curry Rice
$11.80




Yummaye! =D


Bacon & Asparagus
$4.80
The Bacon for this and the tomato dish
has the right amout of saltiness
Taste great, but in comparison to Tori-Q's
Pork with Asparagus, the price may seem
a little steep


Hotate Kushi
$4.80
Pretty tasty grilled dish in teriyaki sauce
Hotate is from a frozen packed though


Tomato Bacon
$4.80


Black Sesame Pudding
$3.80
Edwin enjoyed this the most
the pudding is soft and fragrant
and complimenting it, the mango is delicious
Sweet ending, yes?

Total Damage: $58.14 for 2 pax

General Ratings
Food Quality: 9/10
Food Portion Size: 9/10
Value for Money: 8/10
Beverage Quality: 8/10
Ambience: 10/10
Service: 7/10
Recommended for: Students, Kids, Teenagers, Families
Other Remarks: It was fun to eat there, but the staff lacked smiles

http://leongmingen.blogspot.com/
http://www.hungrygowhere.com/singapore/mr_curry_the_central/


After the lunch, we juz laze by the riverside
and talk shit
watching the bum boats go pass


Here's one.. Dressed up as Lion Dance Troupe


Its funny how I always remember things
from long long ago, but I don't remember anything
that happened 5 min ago

Anyways this is the same colour as my Cricket lighter
I'm beginning to find many news stands
selling vibrantly coloured Cricket Lighters
however the quality seems to have dropped


Saw an old man sun drying
chrysanthanum flowers and tea leaves
to make tea..
How many people actually do that now of days
when a $1.20 Yeo's is just a few steps away


Okaay...


Grrrrrr... Stop it!




No Comment


This is a very "sat key" name, I find
侠客趣
So that makes me a 侠客


Its been years since I last sat on a swing
Swing Swing Swing me away..
Swing me to a far away place..


I caught a cat fish! =d
Actually I just did the reeling thats all
I'm a failed fisherman





Can you imagine having a hook in your mouth?
I know Dolyce can..
Please stop piercing your lips people
You're like these cat fishes


Anyways we unhooked it
and threw it back into the sea


30min later.. I reeled in another cat fish


Nope.. Its not the same one


However this one swallowed the hook
(nothing kinky about it)
So we had to cut off the line
and throw it back into the sea
Adrian says that it will spit out the hook after some time
I'm feeling dubious about it =_=


Once upon a time
I went to Old Changi Hospital
and recited a mantra
"Ommmm..."


FML
I forgot to shade iBet again
Anyways I don't gamble
I buy 4D very very rarely
just for the sake of fun


Went to the swing at Sunplaza
but it was under-renovation
No fate


Pongal Celebration?
What is Pongal? Lets find out!

Thai Pongal (Tamil: தைப்பொங்கல்) is a harvest festival widely celebrated by Tamils in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu and in Sri Lanka. Pongal coincides with the festival Makara Sankranthi celebrated throughout India. Pongal in Tamil means "boiling over or spill over." The boiling over of milk in the clay pot symbolizes material abundance for the household. Thai Pongal, celebrated at harvest time, is traditionally intended to thank the Sun God and farmstead livestock that helped create the material abundance.

The saying "Thai Pirandhal Vazhi Pirakkum" (தை பிறந்தால் வழி பிறக்கும்) meaning "the commencement of Thai paves the way for new opportunities" is often quoted regarding the Pongal festival[1] . The festival usually occurs from January 13 — 15 in the Gregorian calendar i.e. the last day of the Tamil month Maargazhi to the third day of Thai.

Pongal is traditionally dedicated to the Sun God Surya. Tamils thank the solar deity for the good harvest and consecrate the first grain to him on this 'Surya Mangalya'.
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pongal]

I'm beginning to realise that my blog
is actually quite educational
Hur hur hur..
Anyways the RC people stole the image from wikipedia!


Yes before I forget
I was watching this Stephen Chow movie
when I saw this character that has close resemblance
to somebody I know..
Hur hur.. PM me if you know who I'm talkin about

Just had the weirdest conversation
on facebook with Keagan
Think its time to renew our friendship
before I leave

Have a good weekend ahead! =)

FIN!


http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/



1 comment:

KUNAL said...

Bro,

I need to buy Cricket Lighters. Where did u buy them in Singapore?

If u can temme.

Cheers

Kunal
(E)- kunalhmahajan@gmail.com