Thursday, February 18, 2010

DEPARTURE - 18 Feb 2010 (Thursday)

By the time this is published
I'm already on QF 52 heading Brisbane
Its finally time for me to leave Singapore
Thanks to all who sent me off =)

FUTURE CHANGES
- less frequent post updates
- changed theme to My Demon In Brisbane
- would like to do more videos based in Brisbane (Actually I.. Brisbane?)
- Leongmingen.blogspot.com will be featuring Aussie food
- your favourite comic characters in Mingon2811.blogspot.com will be speaking in Aussie accent
- no more DotA printscreens cos Aussie network sucks

SPECIAL THANKS
Goes out to everyone who gave me a farewell party/dinner/outing
and trying to fulfill my last wishes and bits of memories of Singapore
All who wished me well, bon voyage etc etc
To name a few - Nuffnang Singapore, Pong Pong Club, Panthers/Animal Farm, OPHIX, Candy Yeo, Baobao and Adrian Rabbit, 492 Ballers, Queen Faith, Benji, Edwin Goh and Shermaine Teng, Jonapong, Kai, Daphne Lao Shi, Jaz etc etc
If I missed out your names/groups, I'm sorry I'm in a rush to pack my handcarry.
Thank you.

APOLOGIES
Goes out to those who I have did wrong to. You all know who you are.
All the things I failed to fulfil, all the justice I did not stood up for.
All the wrong I did not right. All the hell I could, but did not prevent.
All the funerals I did not attend. All the gatherings/parties/outings I did not attend.
All who couldn't forgive me.
My deepest apologies, I'm sorry.

WHAT I DID TODAY...


1000 rise and shine


1005 coffee, cigarettes, facebook
1020 kicked in the buttocks by Jaz


1025 Counterstrike + O2Jam
1100 Breakfast (2pc fried tofu)
1200 Bathe


1300 Listen to CLASS 95


1320 Went to Bedok North to eat with Baobao


1330 Fishball Noodles
Its super tasty, the fishballs are soft and fresh, fish cakes are delicious
And the weird ass thing is they use an electronic touch-screen POS
WOW!
Sorry, no time to do a review for HungryGoWhere!
Return Factor: 10/10
Total Damage: $3


1340 Sugar Cane Juice + Lemon


Yep.. This is the stall
The fishball kia is really quite young, around 19yr old?
Anyways initially I wanted to eat Oyster Omelette
but the stall I was looking for is closed or moved
Also, most stalls were not opened


Time sure flies.. It does..
Though it seems so yesterday


1440 Wanted to buy ice-cream at 7Eleven
But changed my mind in the very last min


3 years ago, I said - LOVE IS PAIN


Today I said - WITH MY WINGS I FLY


Post Script
For those who are still clueless on
what all these farewell thingamagik is about,
I'm actually going Brisbane for a week-long vacation
Goodbye Singapore!


http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/