Sunday, February 21, 2010

Brisbane - day 03


Took some shots last night
before i sleep..


Some stars..
There are significantly more stars in Brisbane
compared to Singapore
Perhaps we have too much street lamps


Edited by CY




watch my vlog here


This is Story Bridge
We're on our way to fetch Dillion from the airport


Lunch was at Subway


Its pretty much the same


AUD 7 for a foot long
Pretty cheap, yes?
But the cockanathan gave me tomato when I asked for honey mustard


After that I hurt my toe
Bled too much
So I fell asleep


Woke up to have steak
Its SUPER SUNDAY, so its AUD 5 per steak


But they wanted to see my passport
cos minors are not allowed in
So I walked back to retrieve it
Looks familiar eh?


Steak taste pretty good
Mushroom sauce and smokey flavor
Tasty fries and salad with balsamic vinegar
Best part - AUD 5


Yep.. We're here with SSA again


Jay ordered Medium for me
I would always eat a Medium Rare


The place was pretty crowded
Like hell break loose
and ya know, drunk Aussies are horrible


There's a bar there
where we got our lemonade


Later they wanted desserts
so we went to Lifestyle Tout again














Mocha Frapp
AUD 5


Strawberry Milkshake
AUD 5
I had this it was pretty good
but not cold enough
still can't beat the one at KL Olio Dome
















Next we wanted to go catch a movie
The Percy Jackson stuff..


This is how we check our bus journey


Here's the cinema


and the arcade


We din watch a show in the end
Cos din have the timings that we want
and the other shows weren't appealing
Anyways the Mc here sells 50cts ice-cream cones as well
but note - its buckaroos


Waiting for a bus home


Haha.. this is not an optical illusion
The bars are slanted here..
I feel its easier for people to reach and hold
Ya know? Ok thats all for today
I got school tomorrow
Chao outside, muthafuckas!

p/s: anyways you guys can still sms my singapore line
its still in use, but i wun reply
HAHA


FIN!


http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/


No comments: