Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Moonlight shines upon the guilty and the innocent alike


meet izandra tan huey an's new boyfriend - aaron goh


we went to 海记 for dinner/supper
and also to celebrate jonapong's birthday again


huey an bought jonapong a dSLR for his birthday
a SONY ALPHA...


... NOT!


sulk sulk


anorexic bitch




after that we went to mr. prata again
to have to tea


cult shit


cam whores










ok bye..
go back to philippines


Some pictures from my k810i
I realise I take a lot of cat photos..


wen to supper with edwin and his son, kip mun


met jonapong for tea
hmmm.. i forgot wat for


Its always a delight to receive
Canon's Lifestyle Magazine, BUZZ
Lots of nice photos taken by experts/professionals


I like to shop at supermarkets
for snacks and drinks
my recent craze is Chicken Essence




Ah Tay and I went to pick Bobby up
and we saw this USED sanitary pad at the void deck
Un-fuckin-believable!


Just making sure
I'm still tuned in to Class95










Some bloody orang minyak
left his oily palm prints on my lift
i'm hammer him if i bump into him


Was going through a picture compre (sorta) with J.
and he thought the Music School Advertisement was for real
and got really excited over it
=_="


Went to IKEA to meet Mr. and Mrs. Tay
Was early, so I had a coffee


Guess who I saw? HAKIM MOHAWK
First thing he told me was - "eh, change a phone la!"
I said no whay.. I can't!


Daily Special
Some poached fish with spinach fettucine


Gravlax with mustard
Its my favourite
Mr. and Mrs. Tay were afraid to eat raw food
so I got to enjoy it


Swedish Meatballs
Their signature dish


The Tay family are here to shop
for a new TV console


Poached Salmon in Black Pepper Sauce


Ah Tay is so sweet
He carries Mrs. Tay's LV bag




Hot Air Balloon!


Then I received a call forcing me to have dinner
So I said "I already had dinner!"
She said she dun care and is on her way down to IKEA already
WHAT THE PONG?


Yes.. Its okay
I can always have desserts


这个小孩子很坏蛋


And I bought some Ginger cookies


FIN!

Post-script: Lately I've been dreaming of the past just moments before I wake up. So I always wake up feeling like shit, in chains and shackles. But I tell myself "不怕做错。 只怕错了不承认,承认了不改。"
加油,梁大爷!


http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/



1 comment:

Huey An said...

Oist Demon King! He;s not my boyfriend lah! he's my friend get it? FRIEND! hahahaha