Saturday, January 30, 2010

EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM


Hur hur..
This was taken with my 17-40mm
Anyways, today we're gonna look at
some orgasmic photos taken with an
EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM
Get ready for some ejaculation!


This silent stalker has USM
means its very quiet and very fast to focus


Perfect for shooting birdies


However, I'm gonna use it to shoot
MyJia FFC's game at Serangoon Stadium
with the lens the following day

Naturally, I mean it is also great for
sports shooting and ya know?
Spying on your neighbours changing/bathing


I was testing Jon's new EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
It has macro abilities
So here we have our 70-200mm with lots of
buttons to push and switch, knobs here and there






Elephant Task


I am ASTRO BOY


Jonapong and his Indian boyfriend


Yep.. You may also use the 70-200mm
to spy on ah bengs smoking outside a KTV pub
See if they prefer whores with nice face or bodies


Or spy at pretty girls at the bus stop


花开富贵 迎春接福






Its amazing..
Such sharpness at 200mm




I know Junwen lives near here


Oohh.. Digging nose in public! =)
Holy Molly!


富贵连连 福运齐至




At 70mm


At 200mm


Why do birds suddenly appear?




SMU
Everybody say "I study at Smoo"




Ooh.. See you on the 74th floor


亮驴?


I was there..


Walk on.. Walk on..






How do I get to Mumbai?


Ok.. I'm tired of captioning
Just enjoy the photos


Lets call this the Buddha Palm Building








Rude Policeman








Ballers for Life




Hellooo... What may you be doing?


Hi, uncle! =D








Testing some Long Exposures


FIN!

This is boring..
Stay tuned for MyJia FFC's match
at Serangoon Stadium..
Coming right up! =)


http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/



No comments: