Saturday, December 5, 2009

OPHIX picnic @ Esplanade


Indubitably, the love of my life -OPHIX
Haven seen them for ages
Initially wanted to go Marina Barrage for picnic
but it was raining, so we ended up at Esplanade


When I say jump, you say WHICH FLOOR?




You'll be amazed
How many good photographers out there
are actually using EOS1000D
with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6
I believe Cheong is one of them.


13 mei






We shared our EOS around
so everyone had some fun with the dSLRs


Meanwhile I was using my
MOST professional camera -
Sony Ericsson k810i






Cheong is an idiot
He bought frozen hotdogs for picnic


Trying to take my up-skirt photo




Lent him my temperamental 580EXII


Yes.. James is back from Taiwan
Very glad to be going OPHIX outing with him


We are pigs!


The rain didn't stop
as much as I hate it..






I'm not sure..
but I think the 堵嘴 pose is pretty "IN" now.


Cheong enjoying a Cigar










Jo never looked so prettier
before she became part of bokeh


Hmmmm... Being a technology idiot..
I could never understand these Cultist stuff!


Lets not touch the screen, yes?




Cute


Pei Hwa looked pretty here too


Iman looks confused..




我不做大哥好多年








Some cute little children..


They were playing some
Cultist 2-player Game!
How evil does that look?










Weed is good for health!






Retarded Girls on the Run..








Do you remember the time?




吃吃吃...
Unglam Queen!





Sensual


I like this photo =)






“爹,孩儿要去西天取经了。”
Knn.. I have AZN slit-eyes.


I was sucked in by the Jazz band playing
Girl from Ipanema
One of my favourite songs of all time
15% Lifesteal


Peek-a-boo!


Cam whoring with the 1000D
Girls!








Sexy


When you held my hand
There was love in the air..





吃吃吃... 吃吃吃...
Unglam Queen!



Some things I already know
but I choose to be ignorant

I choose not to believe
So that someday I fly...



http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/



No comments: