Wednesday, December 23, 2009

OLD DOGS (Coming Soon)


Sypnosis:
Two best friends -- one unlucky-in-love divorcee (ROBIN WILLIAMS) and the other a fun-loving bachelor (JOHN TRAVOLTA) -- have their lives turned upside down when they're unexpectedly charged with the care of six-year-old twins while on the verge of the biggest business deal of their lives.
The not-so-kid-savvy bachelors stumble in their efforts to take care of the twins (newcomers ELLA BLEU TRAVOLTA and CONNER RAYBURN), leading to one debacle after another, and perhaps to a new-found understanding of what's really important in life.


watch video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zj6QkQpFrA


This is easily my favourite trailer
I've seen this in the theatres when I caught Couple's Retreat
and WOW! This gotta be a great show.
Look - Robin Williams and John Travolta
I'm a huge fan of John Travolta
since the GREASE days,
with him doing the Saturday Night Fever!
(I have all the DVDs)

[FAMOUS FACES]
Needs no introduction, trust me!


Robin Williams
Oscar winner
Come on, who doesn't know him?
Recently seen in Night at the Museum, AI,
Bicentennial Man, Patch Adams, Jumanji.
He's in more great movies than I've watched.


John Travolta
My idol of all times
You've seen him in Hair Spray, Be Cool,
Ladder 49, Austin Powers, Face Off, Grease,
Saturday Night Fever
An American Legend!


Seth Green
"I'm all out of love" guy
Did you know that he's the voice behind
Chris Griffin from Family Guy?
and also Etan Cohen from American Dad!
You've also seen him in Buffy the Vampire Slayer,
Batman movies, Austin Powers etc

I'm so gonna watch it at the theatre!
Watch it another time by DVD!
Watch it another time when its on Channel 5 blockbuster!
Watch it another time when Channel 5 repeats it!
GO WATCH IT!

Old Dogs opens in cinema 31 Dec 2009


http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/



No comments: