Thursday, December 3, 2009

MY JOURNEY WITH NUFFNANG

To think about it..
It hasn't been so long since I joined Nuffnang.
But I'm glad I did.. Some years ago, my schoolmates told me
"Hey.. Join Nuffnang, they pay you for blogging!"
I was like - "NO WHAY! They're just gonna use your blog to advertise"
And I was more into videography during those days.

Today I feel that Nuffang is more than an advertising company.
There's something definitely more than
going for the free movies, joining contest and getting more blog hits.
Apart from having a team of pretty lady staff
(which is my dream and the boss has the same name as me, damnit!),
I found myself saying "hi" to some people at events now.
Its like a little community, a small family of nerds/geeks/otakus.
And we all love to blog.

Posting up some recent events that I went to..


G-FORCE screening
The guinea pig show that I went to attend
where more readers actually remember me
sitting next to a teenager who took off his shoes
and I called him "Smelly Tofu Boy"..


THE UGLY TRUTH screening
Funny show, which after that
I went for dinner with Kai at McDonalds'
and we talked about the most ridiculous manga ever
SAINT YOUNG MEN


SURROGATES screening
Friggin awesome show!
After that went to eat Korean food at Far East with
Candy and Edwin.


NUFFNANG BLOG AWARDS 2009
Fantastic event!
Thank you all for voting me as
"Most handsome blogger 2009"
Wait.. just to add.
I saw Joanne Peh in the lift yesterday again.
Ok, I think everyone's getting bored of this.
And I'm gonna disappoint you cos I do not have
any up-skirt photo or nude pictures of her.
Thank you.


Best of all.. Best of all.. Best of all..
I was seated with one of my favourite model, Viv
at Table Number 1!


NUFFNANG SINGAPORE TOUR
Got to know a great bunch of Pinoys
Really great people!
Jehz, Maki, Mica, Ada, Hannah, Jonel, Dimen,
Carlos, Judd, Ivy, Julian Hopkins and many more
Met the very famous Ramon Batista
also Alodia and Ashley Gosiengfiao!
Bumped into the sisters at AFA'09 fatefully again.
Still in-touch with each and every one of other.
Few hours ago, Hannah just msn-ed me that they missed me.
Yesterday, Mica told me to wait for her visit in October,
but yea sorry, King MING gotta fly.. and leave this island forever.
Maybe its time for a short trip to Manilla or Boracay.


JULIE & JULIA
Went to their Nuffnang Office at Kinta Road
to flirt with their ladies.
Just kidding, I went to collect movie tickets
and I saw my photo on their desk.
Awwww.. Must buy them dinner for being so sweet.
(Or maybe its for their new dart board O_o!)


A CHRISTMAS CAROL screening
Chicken Little loves Nacho.
Please remind Raine that I haven't receive
my handsome photos for that event. Ahem!

How do I remember all these events
when I live such a busy and hectic life?
Cos they're really memorable - each and every one of them.

Nuffnang is LOVE!
If you happen to live in
Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines or Australia
and you enjoy blogging, go Nuffnang way!



Anyways here's movie coming up soon..
COUPLES RETREAT



Synopsis:
Vince Vaughn, Jason Bateman, Jon Favreau, Malin Akerman, Kristin Davis, Kristen Bell and Faizon Love star in Universal Pictures’ upcoming comedy Couples Retreat. Based on an original idea of Vaughn’s, the comedy follows four Midwestern couples who embark on a journey to a tropical island resort.
While one of the couples is there to work on their marriage, the other three set out to jet ski, spa and enjoy some fun in the sun. They soon discover that participation in the resorts couples therapy is not optional. Suddenly, their group-rate vacation comes at a price. What follows is a hilarious look at real world problems faced by all couples. The film also stars Kali Hawk and Jean Reno.


watch trailer here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbfhb-43UNQ&feature=player_embedded

Famous People


Vince Vaughn
- Four Christmases (Brad)
- Fred Claus (Fred Claus)
- Mr. & Mrs. Smith (Eddie)
- Be Cool (Raji)
- Dodgeball (Peter la Fleur)
- Starsky & Hutch (Reese Feldman)
- Sex & The City (Keith Travels)
- Jurassic Park: The Lost World (Nick Van Owen)


Faizon Love
Gamers, you gotta know who this guy is
He's the voice behind Sean "Sweet" Johnson
in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas


Jon Favreau
- G-FORCE (Hurley - the fat and useless guinea pig)


Malin Akerman
Not famous, but sizzling hawt stuff


Kristen Bell
- Gossip Girls
(Note: My ex loves this, I don't watch these bitchy shows)
- Astro Boy (Voice of Cora)
- Heroes (Elle Bishop)


Its already in the theatres near you
So catch it, if you haven't!



http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/



No comments: