Friday, December 11, 2009

JOYCE MICKEY 21st BIRTHDAY


JOYCE MICKEY 21st BIRTHDAY
10 December 2009
NSRCC 39



Lots of familiar faces
that brings back memories =)


Wow.. Look at that enormous cupcake!


TP's renowned Nikon Photographer - Shaz
in da house!


大哥是对的


The polaroid girl - Maybelle


For the second time
I think my camera loves them


Jo-an Shi Hua, Slyvia and Ping Guo


Our 校花
Serene Venusrin Luechai Lim HX


Jessy Bessy the Menance


My favourite diva, Kai Wen


Fwah.. Joyce so tall
compared to Giants - Chelsie & Sunny


Mr. Hong Kong Hearttrob


Picture of the Day


Yes.. He's the REAL DEAL
Famous 15 year veteran with
Television Corporation of Singapore (TCS);
Lets call him Tan Wai Gong
(Grandpa Tan)

Just a side note,
KY, Joyce, Shepp, Apple and Shi Hui are
what I call photogenic people.
Notice how they have this charisma
when taken with dSLR.
Another bonus is that you don't have to
post-process their photos to give them the shine.


Sipeh cute!


KING MING in da house!
(photo by Maybelle the "polaroid girl")


Disneyland








I love these girls
They're crazy beyond imagination


Find me!


Siao Char Boh(s)!
A pity Denise de Cruz wasn't there


Tan Mei Mei
She was just a lil peanut
when me and Ken were playing Mega Zords
See how time flies mercilessly..
Oh ya.. She's Ken Tan (Sasuke)'s younger sister
Naturally, Grandpa Tan's grand daughter
also Joyce Mickey's cousin.


(click image to enlarge)
Yes.. The party was so big
It was on Channel U News!


Maybelle's fingernail looks like
the Peanut Butter M&M hor?


Birthday Girl and Family


Trying to figure out how to open the Red Red Wine
HTM and CCM style..


Pokezhao and Maybelle looking pretty
Notice how skinny Pokezhao is
even on wide-angle lens


Mickey at her cake
with Tan Mei Mei ninja-ing behind


Sweet!


I set up my tripod with the birthday cake
but when Joyce Mickey appeared..
Everyone else was in front of the tripod
snapping away like paparazzi!

Anyways I failed to repair my 580EX-II today
and it went crazy at the shoot.
Mis-firing, sudden over-exposure
Likened a girl having PMS.. Scary!


See how famous Grandpa Tan is..


Kim Sim and Lynette


Happy Grandpa Tan


I feel quite guilty shooting him
cos I know the flash guns are quite blinding
as much as I've already adjusted to 1/16 power
Also its bad for old people's eyes


Hords of fans
Grandpa Tan sure snatches the limelight from our birthday girl


Tan Ma Ma and Tan Mei Mei


Finally, 148 arrived.
She has the same birthday as me, ya know?


PIAK!


FIN!


http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/



No comments: