Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December the First


I found a new use for my dSLR tripod
to hang my kopi - STEAM!


Birthday cake with my family


Goodness, my Astro Boy Hair-do is out-of-shape
T_T


Okay, so we went back to Ajisen Ramen
at Tampines Mall.
Yes if you remember my previous visit,
I had the most interesting conversation with the Malaysian wait staff
"Excuse me, I think no photography here!"
"You think? I'm not too sure either."
And she escaped while I continue snapping away..
We came back after their renovation.




The newly renovated place looks awesome
very welcoming
and we saw some new dishes on the menu


Dorayaki Macha
$4.80


Dorayaki Red Bean
$4.80
These two desserts are more or less the same
I must say - the pastry is packeted 100%
no doubt about it
cos it doesn't taste like fresh pastry
lacks moisture and has hints of preservatives
Ice cream is at minimal


Tofu (Set)
$1.00


Pork + Mabo Set
$13.80
Edwin says "fail"
So I think there's no need for elaboration.




Pudding
$4.80
This can't go wrong
Not freshly made pudding too
But delightful after-meal dessert
Taste identical to 2-for-$1.99 Marigold Pudding

However, I must state that
the service has improved after renovation.
Probably employed staff with better work attitude
for the school holidays.

This review can be found at:
1. http://leongmingen.blogspot.com/ (more tasty reads here!)
2. http://www.hungrygowhere.com/singapore/ajisen_tampines_mall/



Then we went to play BATTLE GEAR 4 again
after that STARBUCKS again
AGAIN!
Foreword: the below photos are taken by valerie lim
i do not have liver/kidneys problems or shakey hands
hahhahhahahhahaa















Bridge: And these below are by edwin goh

















Ok.. finally got back my camera


they are a silly bunch of fun ah pongs


f/4.0


Yea.. Christmas is coming
Shall get myself a Pull and Bear top tomorrow
when I go service my 580EXII at vivo






Jonapong, Val and Edwin
got me these..
The pig is a replacement for "Ah Pig".
If you haven't heard the story
I had a soft toy called "Ah Pig" when I was in pre-school
and my mum threw it away.
I cried and went to look for it
in the main rubbish chute but to no avail.

And of cos the Ksitigarbha keychain
was probably modelled to be Xuan Zang
from Journey to the West
But heck, if i say its Ksitigarbha
its Ksitigarbha!

Thanks lovelies! =)
More pictures of presents coming up soon..
So stay tuned!



http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/



No comments: