Sunday, December 20, 2009

BSC Alumni Night 2009

Was invited back to Temasek Polytechnic
to attend the BSC Alumni Night

Organised by the Business Studies Club AY09/10

Look at those tasty candles p=


hahah.. so cute!

Lao Cai and Din in da house

The many things I used to believe in.. Faded..

Chris as Bob the Builder.. can we fix this?

Funny Maybella

Din still looks like a teddy bear, as always

Dinner today is Assorted Satay with Popiah

Service by BSC EXCO


Shi Hui made this very Neat-looking Popiah
Hope it taste as good as it looks..

Jo-an's expression - Priceless

Arrival of Joyce Mickey

Maybelle wrestled Joyce around the lounge
It was quite funny.. Woahoho..

Old farts

Cute girls

We played some Battle of the Sexes

Lingy and Jo-an doing the Business School Dance
The song haunts me
Whenever I hear the song, I think of
1. Sports Hall
2. Mineral Water

The champions were the girls, won 6-3

They won some sparkles! =D

Much bullying with Hadi

Then we played Musical Chairs

Lao Cai doing the TP Mass Dance with Joyce


Kiasu Maybelle

Holy! I'm caught rubbing my nose..

Thank you for the wonderful time! =)

No comments: