Thursday, November 26, 2009

Sometimes I Walk for Hours...


The angel that have served my family
for many many years..
Ever since I was a little girl..


My family Christmas tree is up already
Is yours?


Sunsets are always beautiful from my house


Nougats are my Sad Food
They make me sad
I eat them to make myself sad..


Sometimes I walk for hours..


Without a destination..


Sometimes I stay a lil while..


Sometimes I stay a bit longer..


Sometimes I look for traces of memories..


Every now and then I have new discoveries..


Very often, I realise time is slipping away..


There's nothing anyone can do about it..


The reflection on the water
depends on how bright the light source is..


Sometimes I watch people sleep..


Sometimes I have staring wars with cats..


Sometimes I listen to snoring..


Sometimes I think of my NS Days..


Sometimes I dance under the stars..


With the moon as my witness..


Sometimes..
Sometimes..
Sometimes..


Sometimes..

FIN


http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/



No comments: