Friday, November 27, 2009
MING's Christmas Cards 2009
For this years Christmas 2009,
I have sent out 18 Christmas Cards
to eighteen very special people or household
(as much as I hate Christmas)
As you can see these Christmas cards
when positioned according to their numbers
It forms a BIG CHRISTMAS TREE!
Features in the card?
1. Part of the Hand-painted Christmas Tree
2. A limited-edition shiny sticker
3. A serial number (01-18)
4. An autographed blessing by myself
So what is so special about this year's MING CHRISTMAS CARDS?
Nothing.. Nothing at all!
But just to make the receipients feel a lot more special
Here are a few consolations:
1. Come on! How long has it been since you last received a Christmas Card? Especially a hand-drawn one.
2. You will receive one-hour of good luck after receiving MING's limited-edition Christmas or Chinese/Lunar New Year cards. To activate the lucky charm, you have to hold the card above your head with your arms reached out into the heavens and shout,
"Pili Pali Mutton Curry, Tasty Tasty Dhal Chapati, Motor Boat Motor Boat Lucky Lucky Lucky!" (You may start practising it now)
and your lucky hour starts from then. Good for punters, one time usage only.
3. This is a Anime Festival Asia (AFA'09) Danny Choo designer post card. Entry to AFA is already SGD15. 赚到！有没有？
How come I don't get a card?
Below are a few reason why you did not receive the card, as much as you feel that you are special enough to be the top 18 people:
1. You have not appeared online for the past few days.
2. I left you a msn/sms message asking for your mailing address and your reply is
- NIL (no reply)
- Why do you need it for? Are you sending me a bomb or pig head?
- email@example.com (your email address)
- Incomplete mailing address (missing unit number/postal code)
- Hi. Who is this?
3. Alternatively, you may have replied after I collected 18 mailing addresses
4. You live outside Singapore or in campus
5. I see you almost every now and then physically or online, I do not find the reason to send you a card to remind you that I'm still alive
6. You think you are smarter or more handsome than me.
7. You pleasure yourself stepping on snails.
8. You like to kill babies and eat young animals.
9. You wank (masturbate) to Barack Obama and or eat toilet paper for meals.
10. You secretly throw away your vegetables when your mum's not watching.
I hear some people saying "Aww man.. I won't be getting a card already!"
WARNINGS and OTHER INFORMATION
1. Do not show your friends the card to laugh at my ugly painting together. I will know. Cos I am watching you. I will kill you! And it will look like an accident.
2. I have sprayed fixative on the painting for protection of the paint. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT lick the surface of the card or feed it to your dogs or as a tool to add spice to your sex life. I know how weird you people can be.
3. If you have received your MING CHRISTMAS CARD 2009
You may want to tag yourself on the photo of the BIG CHRISTMAS TREE I've uploaded on Facebook. Here's the URL - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=9884703&id=514885045
So there you go..
Your card should arrive latest 02 December 2009 (Wednesday)!
Have a Merry Christmas! =D