Friday, November 20, 2009

FRIDAY - 20 NOVEMBER 2009


Though my sister is just one door away
I msn-ed her sometimes.
Very often it disturbs me that parents are tech-savvy.
Now teachers, lecturers and parents have facebook
and THEY ARE WATCHING YOU!


Print-screened this some time ago
管家公 gave 素秋 yellow roses, but she was happy.
I once gave a girl orange roses and she cried.
Back then I din even know flowers have meanings. DAMN!


I discovered Mr. Gundam is a faithful reader of my blog.
Thanks bro! =D
By the way, in case you have no idea
I have a food blog at the following URL
http://leongmingen.blogspot.com


Guys, stop flattering my sister with flowers.
She likes Canon dSLR Lenses, buy her that!
She'll love you long time~~

Anyways, I just did some facebook spring cleaning
You know people like to ask this question:
"If there were a RESTART button in life
will you press it?"


I would.. I so would..

FRIDAY - 20 NOVEMBER 2009
Are we counting down yet?


http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/



No comments: