Monday, November 23, 2009

AFA'09 [DAY 02]


hello ladies and gentlemen
and all the crazy people following my blog
today i'm gonna bring you to tour
AFA'09 Day 2

WARNING: PHOTO INTENSIVE POST


Today we see more visitors and cosplayers
compared to yesterday


Karmen Rider Kabuto
at the BANDAI Kids Land


Cure Black
I would dress up my daughter to cosfest too
I'm sure she feels pretty


Some interesting stuff
(click images to enlarge)






Kids get to dress up
to have their photos taken with Karmen Rider


I dunno.. but the kid looks pretty intimidated




My sister is a sucker for this






Ahh.. I love Keroro Gunso


Renamon
I've actually seen this cosplayer at several events
There's a cute kid behind this Digimon




Kenneth's girlfriend, Miku
the one with the blue hair


My Girlfriend
HAHAHHAHAHA






I think its call Miracle Mirai
Later you'll see the Gosiengfiao sisters cosplaying her


Miku




Kaname giving a lecture on cosplaying




Visitors trying out anime voice dubbing
at the ANIMAX booth


Pretty cool..
Though they use Windows Movie Maker
You get to be in the studio


Amen


This may look familiar to a lot of you
DOTA loading screen, yes?


Cute fluff toy from
Oblivion Island








This sushi maker is pretty cool shite
but i kinda feel experience may differ
hmmm..


Saint Seiya










This booth prints your photos
onto the chocolates
100% edible, they say =)






Autograph session with
Reine Hibiki






Kaname is the sex
I swear he's as charming in person
as he looks in his photographs
Anyways here're the EXCLUSIVE backstage photos






Mio Akiyama
Cute as hell =3


Yui Hirawasa
I like this photo a lot


Monster Hunter toys
so adorable, yes?
The cat and the pig.. Buuuuu..


Hara Juku


This is a very packed booth
You can buy these pillows and bosters
that have your favourite anime characters printed on it
so that they appear in your dreams
(ok.. I made that up)






The DOMO-KUN counter employed some lovely girls




I got some spare time between the performances
so i went to figure out how this card game
(as seen in AFA'09 Day 1 post)
ITS DAMN COMPLICATED!
even for an old time Magic: The Gathering player like myself


K-ON! Girls Live! Voice Dubbing
I swear they are the cutest things I've ever seen






I kid you not
I've never seen an episode of K-ON!
And now i'm very motivated to watch the series
These girls melts you diabetically like concentrated toffee




The crowd was overwhelmed by them


I'm the Southern Cross...
Nah. I'm only 18 years old leh.
HAHAHHA


Impressive!


These are probably 2 of the comics/manga
that i read - One Piece and Fairy Tale


My kid's favourite - BEN 10


Golly!
Look at Yellow Ranger's boobies!


I dun do GACHAPON
I belong to the old school type
who likes to put two 20ct coins
to get rubber balls
thats all~~




I can't recall where this came from
but its friggin sweet! =D
Love it!








Miku~~
Many many more Miku(s) coming up..
I swear if Kenneth were here, he'll be overjoyed


Shinku


Games Convention Asia 2009 Champion


Sanada Yukimura, Shana
Look familiar?
This Sanada Yukimura was Cloud in GCA'09
Prettiest local cosplayer boy i've seen




Weiye told me this is a pretty boy
O_o
NO WHAY!


Death the Kid


Ciel Phantomhive


Squalo


Pain


Soi Fon






Belphegor, Rasiel




BLAZBLUE!


Lavi, Kanda Yui


Female Uzumaki Naruto
Sweet as hell~~
She even has some scriptures tattooed on her left wrist
kinda like the one on my left arm


Uchiha Sasuke
Previously seen in GCA'09 as Uchiha Itachi
Love his emotionlessly callous face!






Yes.. Someone who have yet to appeared on my blog
for a very very long time - James
He's back from this Taiwan NS training
but unfortunately, ran into
Jason from Friday the 13






A very cute Misa


Itachi, Kisame
and wow.. kisame got the tone of blue perfect!


RG Veda


Clark, Yashiro and Kyo Kusanagi
from King of Fighters (KOF)




RG Veda


Yui, Azusa


Zero, Sanzo
Yes, we have seen Zero since yesterday
Sanzo is coolio


Setsuna F. Selei


This was what i have been talking about
but no one seems to have seen them before
SAINT YOUNG MEN
Love them to bits


Jesus pulls Buddha's long ear lobes






Neil, Kon


Sawada Tsunayoshi
from Hitman Reborn


Kiba, Naruto


Kurosaki Ichigo
This one's got great eyes
kinda freaky.. love it!


Suigintou


OMG! you know what this is?
MOZILLA FIREFOX!
OWNED!


Sode Mai Shirayuki, Uchiha Sasuke, Yuna


Ten Ten, Zoro
I suppose Zoro was late
cos today the ONE PIECE team wasn't here
T_T
funniest thing is, zoro (from the comics), alike luffy
who has zero sense of direction, too always lost his way
and arrived last in a battle


A new Litchi
check out the Blazblue team, coming up..






SO CUTE!


Pretty impressive
Look at the scale of these wings..


On my way out, I spotted Alodia and Ashley signing autographs
ARE THEY REALLY THAT FAMOUS?
The answer is YES!
And I'll show you..


















All the good boys gone bad!
Bebot la~


Helped Weiye seek out Buddha
who was meditating in the waiting area




Goodness!
How can a guy be this handsome?


Weiye finally arrives
to take his picture with the
Saint Young Men




Scene from Episode 1
Where the sleeping Buddha was mistaken for his nirvana form




Weiye asking for Toto numbers


More Alodia and Ashley Gosiengfiao
You'll see how they cause congestion?




You cannot imagine the number of fans/photographers
swarming around them
wherever they go








Mini Misa


Exia Avalanche


Soi Fon


Ciel Phantomhive






Mio, Yui, Tsumugi


BLAZBLUE TEAM - GO!
I kinda miss that "character select" guy from GCA'09


Sheryl Nome




CLAYMORE




She was Tifa at GCA'09






Sexy~~




Cloud Strife
from Final Fantasy 7


Indubitably, Christmas is coming..
Anyways I'm gonna collapse if i don't sleep
Thank God i survive this two days~

If you happen to be reading this from my Facebook RSS
you're not reading the complete version of this post

head on down to:
http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/



2 comments:

Nariko said...

Thank you for the ciel pictures!

saint seiya said...

That’s not really a really huge statement, but it’s all I could come up with after reading this. You know so much about this subject, thanks for sharing. Thank you. Have you seen this anime's merchandise, its pretty amazing! I just bought mine at PIJ, it is so cool! http://bit.ly/saintseiya