Sunday, September 27, 2009

SUKI the Malamute


hi, my name is suki the malamute
if you think Marley is the worst dog on earth?
you haven't seen me!


as you can see
i'm wearing a BRA
so i'm a girl


MING hates it when i lie on his bed
he will fling me across the room
if he spots me lying on his favourite moo-moo bedsheets
but i'll take the chance


look at my evil eyes
i'm an evil dog
growllllllllllllllllll



marilyn manson is probably my mother
look! we even have the same eyes


rub my nose
rub my nose


this is my fren - mozaic the spitz


she thinks its funny
to play PERCUSSION FREAK on my head
wait till i bite off his penis


there.. your penis is DEAD and GONE
i swear..


cold war..
i'm not talking to you
!#$%&^$&


and i'm stealing treats from your owner
yummy yummy


and i'm gonna use your water bowl as well
MINE MINE MINE


stefanie says "bad girl!"


mozaic the mickey-mouse face


owwwww.. my face
you dumb blonde


mozaic says "hahhahahha... idiots!"


hey you, human
i need a walk.. take me out
take me out


who says you can't bite the hand that feeds you
MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH


i love rolling on the dirt
i'm such a pig
oink oink


lets go fishing!!!!


fuck! the weather is too hot
you, human
give me some water
and i'll spare your life


ooh... a dead rat
lemmi take a bite
can i? can i?


i can't swim
but i can walk on water like JESUS
hey shuddup! where's your imagination?


go away!
i dun wan to take a photo


pooping in the nature
thats wat NS-men do, yes?
call me G.I.SUKI


ooh ooh! i found a snake in the bush
lets get it! lets get it!



http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/

No comments: