Monday, September 7, 2009

STUPID MONKEY


i was woken up by my mum's phone call
early in the morning
she asked me to go downstairs to take picture
of a monkey running loose
at the park connector behind my place


when i went there..
errrr-- where's the monkey
and where's everybody?


and i haven even brushed my teeth
so i took a picture of the place
where i ate a big box of home-made tuna sandwich toast


after that i walked around asking people
if they had seen a monkey
a wheelchair-bounded old man directed me
and after walking all the way to the petrol kiosk
i finally saw the monkey
=_=


so there i was standing opposite the canal
50m away holding my 18-55mm kit lens
HOW TO TAKE SIAL??????


actually if u zoom in enough
you may catch a glimpse of the monkey
T_T
i seriously think my mother tot a dSLR
is like a super camera

let me explain
a dSLR only means a
Digital Single Lens Reflect Camera
not
CAMERA THAT TAKES PICTURE OF OUTER SPACE

mother!!!!! growllllllllllllllllllllllllll...
well actually i can take a nice picture of the monkey
if i were using super telephoto lens
wanna buy me one?


if you can't see the kingfisher on the fence
how about investing me a EF 600mm f/4L?


EF 600mm f/4L IS USM
Ideal for sports and wildlife.
Leading edge optical system with
1 fluorite element and 2 UD-glass elements
for high resolution and high contrast
Min. focusing distance of 5.5m
extender EF 2x II increase focal length to 1200mm


cost: $17,399
any sponsors?

SIAN!


you know wat's interesting?


today my television turned on by itself
and started to channel down
8.. 7.. 6.. 5.. 4..
my mum got a big shock of her life
and i went to her rescue
3.. 2.. 1.. 0.. 99.. 98..
you know wats the weirdest thing?
there's no one near the TV or remote control

O_o!!!
i think
阿飘 wants to watch some TV


mmm.. out-dated pics
this is my subway Beef & Cheese sandwich
i had while waiting for the Nuffnang girls to arrive


my sister's freaky eye!!!
RAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
she went to lasik


the doctor quite funny
gave her a framed photo of the surgery process
=_="


Lunar 7th Month approaches the 15th day
Mid-month
Chap-Gor
we're half way there..
Again, a gentle reminder for all kids and ladies to stay at home
and read book, sleep early, be good

if not they going your house
to "on" your television
and keep pressing channel down


saw a dead beetle at its last breath
we're all borned to die, aren't we?

indubitably senseless life


the 15th moon is the brightest
and the roundest
and the prettiest




i had to take a photo of it
can you tell which is taken with my Sony Ericsson K810i
and which is taken with my Canon EOS 500D?



supper with my old man
at Mr. Prata again


went to test out some shots with ES
from O O O OPHIX
clap-clap *pause* clap







Here are 6 out of the 250+ shots
i'm simply too tired and lazy to photoshop
and watermark the photos
so there.. nice?


our model today:
Name: ES
Age: Legal
Occupation: Full-time Student


ok.. time to go
i'm tired and hungry
director leong says "收工"




Beef Rice
$5.90
Basically rice, beef slice, corn, pepper, spring onions
its those DIY cook-your-own-food concept
something like seoul garden kinda..
taste: 8/10
portion size: 5/10


lunch was at Pepper Lunch (Funan)
for those mountain tortoises
who never eat Pepper Lunch before
they basically serve your meal
in a hot plate, and u toss it around
concept was brought over by the Japanese
cost around $6-15


abstract art?
nope.. just a mysterious opening for my outing with
SONY SENSEI
(aka Cropcirle Hearty Chua)


first we took a budget plane to Thailand
to settle some stuff..


then we went to ROTI JOHN KING
situated at Bedok Market
or better known as
Relac One Corner Simpang Bedok


actually personally i dun like to eat at Bedok Market
but Sony Sensei got a weird disease call
"Dun-eat-roti-john-from-bedok-market-will-die-ah-pong"
so i helped him fulfill his last wish

we shared a Roti John King







he's easily the funniest guy in the whole world
we talked about aliens all day


Roti John King
$4
contains small pieces of chicken, mutton, lettuce, tomato
huge quantities of dressing
how fattening?
luckily we are both skinny chaps
Ratings: 7/10


他是好人



Here's a very lame conversation i had with
JX couple of nights ago
tot it may be pretty interesting read

JX sweety o' hara says:
*HUH!
*hahaha
*dun lidat lar

小霸王 DEMON KING TONY - Meet me halfway, right at the borderline thats where I'm gonna wait for you says:
*lidat liao

JX sweety o' hara says:
*dun liddat

小霸王 DEMON KING TONY - Meet me halfway, right at the borderline thats where I'm gonna wait for you says:
*already lidatted

JX sweety o' hara says:
*i reverse to lidat
*hahahaha

小霸王 DEMON KING TONY - Meet me halfway, right at the borderline thats where I'm gonna wait for you says:
*skip

JX sweety o' hara says:
*draw 2

小霸王 DEMON KING TONY - Meet me halfway, right at the borderline thats where I'm gonna wait for you says:
*draw 4

JX sweety o' hara says:
*red color
*hahahaha

小霸王 DEMON KING TONY - Meet me halfway, right at the borderline thats where I'm gonna wait for you says:
*blue +4

JX sweety o' hara says:
*kickur ass +100
*level up

小霸王 DEMON KING TONY - Meet me halfway, right at the borderline thats where I'm gonna wait for you says:
*punch your horny face +22,500, 5-sec stun, maim
MING is dominating

JX sweety o' hara says:
*ok
*shut up
*u ass
*hahahahhaha!



okay.. thats all folks
good luck to all starting internship tomorrow
have fun, be good
dun play with fire
dun 卡到阴
this is 0604433C
have a good day! =D
*click*


http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/

No comments: