Friday, September 18, 2009

Nuffnang - The Ugly Truth movie premier


if anyone of you saw me at The Ugly Truth movie premier
yes, thats me
i won tickets again




met yongkai at marina square at 6pm
no offence to christians
but i think he's trying to image himself after jesus


in case you haven read my previous posting about this movie
go look through my older posts
this show is a must-watch
no idea who this gerald butler is?
remember 300? the spartan show?
he is the KING


as usual
the Nuffnang crew was at least 15 min late again
but its ok cos they always send nice girls now
its easy to forgive
oh yes, xiaxue was there too


meanwhile the neighbouring Class95 counter
was gathering spider webs
and the lady was fast asleep
the GV entrance was already packed with bloggers
seriously, you may wanna call this A NERD/GEEK EVENT


so there -- your NERD/GEEK with his free tickets!


and the very nice show
all thanks to Nuffnang! =)
and all of you for supporting mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/
anyway this show is great
gerald butler is like me
a love expert, but does not fall in love
but in the end he fell in love la
problem is i dun even have a heart at my nether regions
i am a beast
i am incapable of love
RAWL! I EAT BABIES!


the night sky was pretty cool
but i din bring my tripod
so i took a shit shot
but PP-ed it anyways


after the movie
both of us were hungry
so yongkai prayed to his father
and with his Ring of Communication
he managed to turn grass into golden fries
ITS A MIRACLE!


then he picked up 2 stones
and turned them into a Mega Mac and a Mega McSpicy
we have read in the bible that
Jesus can only turn stones into kosong (plain) rye bread
yes yes.. with the advancement in technology in heaven
now we can also transform meat patties and lettuce

heavenly kids, do not try this at home
if your "burger" turns back into stones
before it reaches your anus
mydemoninyou.blogpsot.com/ will not be responsible
especially if your appointment is at
Fuckin' Expensive Raffles Medical Hospital (Heaven Branch)
there will not be any emotional/monetary compensation

i noticed i have yet to exclaim
ITS ANOTHER MIRACLE!


meanwhile Buddha enjoyes the Holy Mega McSpicy
that Jesus has transformed,
with much content in his heart
amitabhaaaaaaaaa~~

by the way, i have changed my facebook name
from Call-me Jesus to Call-me Buddha
i realise a moustache dun really look good on me

and once again
please do not get offended by my ignorance
i am just a beast
HAIL THE LORD!
BEWARE THE WRATH OF GOD!
THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!
HALLELUJAH!
I LOVE JESUS and BUDDHA!
RAWL!
"this is 0604433C
my name is MING
have a good day!
*click*"



http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/

No comments: