Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cousin Lim De Wedding 26 Sept 2009


woke up early in the morning
to get to my cousin's house
to attend the tea-serving ceremony


see how happy my grandmother is


the ladies or rather.. the aunties


this old charcoal pot
where i had many pork-belly soup
during the many lunar new years



my secret love..


this looks awesomely familiar


the bride and groom arrives..



i think this is a tradition
where they have to eat tang yuan (a-balling)


and so starts the tea serving ceremony..











so cute right? matthew the little one



he was tasked to jump on the bed
i think it symbolises having children, sorta
got ang bao one leh, dun pray pray
quite an interesting chinese tradition, yes?


my ah ma again..
i think she realises her grandchildren are all
growing up too quickly


the bride and her bridesmaid






went to take a stroll
at where i used to stay
for all my childhood days
all the block catching and hop scotch



and its time to attend the wedding dinner


my sister


very nice candy
its those sugar cane candies
but with a "double-happiness" printed on them


we are table number 14


charmaine and family


the menu today



my family


they showed this video of cousin's childhood days
a lot of silly looking photos of me


enters the happy couple











me and my grandma







wow i love this shot
my 580EXII makes them look like superstars
but i din wan to flash a lot
cos their studio photographer may over-expose







the kiddy table
blue kid playing yoyo
matthew playing PSP
and the green kid....

... digging his nose
AHHAHHAHAHHAHAHA




EXPO
a place of many memories
event days where many conferences conceptualised
drinking with adrian rabbit, ah Q and lilpea









i went home
slightly drunk.. slightly..



anyways PP-ed 2 photos
for my cousin
these are resized to 720X480
i think i take pretty nice photos now
dun i?


http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/

No comments: