Friday, August 7, 2009

lively


will anyone remember me
who used to eat at bus park
very god damn early in the morning


sometimes
its marvelous wat milo can do for u


look at all those cigarette butts
why dun NEA provide a thrash bin that
comes with a cigarette bin


naomi's group
very smart


saw this sitting on the piano chair
and i felt the urge to..


vandalise


sometimes i wonder
if my mum belongs to laguna

my dad's friend lent him this dvd
he wanted me to watch it
but i got like 30+ movies
waiting for me to watch
hmmmmm

everything that i ever stood for

i already knew
but i still did

everything that i ever stood for
to crumble down into ash, sand and stone
for one last breath

i already knew
but i still did




i'm counting down
my time left in singapore



http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/

No comments: