Tuesday, June 2, 2009

TUESDAY - HANTU BABI $1.99


Smiley face to start the day


lunch that day


same lunch that day...


break time with xueliang
cool guy from tsing tao


do you see the V-shape mark
above my eye-brows
if you know face-reading
ppl with these V-marks
are not ppl you wanna mess with

if u dun wanna end up like sallyman


Michelle came back =D


This woman grinds my gears
she orders a lot from Pebble Beach
then she lets me wait while she serves her kids
then she makes me run up and down
then she says the hokkien noodles sucks
and she doesn't want to pay for it
then she say she wan to use her $50 F&B voucher
then she wans me to hear her complaints


hello madame, its $1.99 Tuesday
i dun have so much time to chit chat and wait with you
and the shittiest thing is only Me, Chester and Fiona
are running the shift
T_T


This week in HELL'S KITCHEN


got tasked to go mulligan
to collect ice at night again
T_T
tamade.. that place got ghost




i left 3 little notes
at places in Lagoona
to remember sallyman
R.I.P.
will pray for you to
- not become a beast in your afterlife
- not become a hungry ghost in your afterlife
- not go to hell in your afterlife



remember Actuallyi part 13?
I left a number for ppl to buy
actually i've been following this number
for a very very long time


http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/

No comments: