Thursday, June 4, 2009

THURSDAY - Gerkins, yes?


i was reading an old magazine
when i saw this
i was telling myself
"hey thats the kinda girl i need"


Lunch today..


I went to collect ice
and it was RAINING
inside the ice making machine
dramatically freaky


Jon crashed the 9-cooler box trolley
i thought "wa piang eh this dude how hopeless?"
so i took over


.. and i crashed
fuck me senseless!


then i went on to do some
tight rope walking stunt



back in the kitchen
i saw something i like to eat..
hur hur..


dinner today
curry chicken and tahu goreng


seafood in chili crab gravy


signature dish of
assistant sous chef - ah loon


i was reading today's Japanese newspaper
u see thats where the difference lies
while we're playing Sudoku
they are playing Wei Qi
no wonder we are so backward


and their comics are so much better..


i love gerkins in my favourite cheese burgers
(i secretly likes double cheeseburgers, yes?)
i remember i was grocery shopping
at siglap cold storage with my bestest friend
when she told me
her sister buys these to eat


anyways i'm using my new NIKE audiophones
my old one is declared dead


[TODAY ONLY SPECIAL]


download your favourite Fucked-Up Lagoonians
limited edition wallpaper now! =D

(click image to enlarge)


http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/

No comments: