Tuesday, May 26, 2009

YOU AH PONG!


whenever i got the time
i'll treat myself to carrot juice
on my trip to work
it kinda make work a lil easier
kinda..


stole my sister's old EZlink card
cos mine was expired
almost forgotten to censor her age
phew.. that could cost me my life


when i reach early
and feel like a meal
i usually just eat a bit of rice and vegetables


yes.. more FIRES on the way


i'm the money man
i deliver floats to range cafe
so if u need $150/-
come rob me if u see me walking around
with a plastic bag looking like this


snapple has a new outlook
me and jon made a joke about how the emphasis
was now on its ALL NATURAL wordings
with suggestions of fine printings such as
ALL NATURAL kinda..
ALL NATURAL we meant the glass bottle
ALL NATURAL is just our brand name


found a nice green rubber band
that i made into a happy pea


look how messy naz is
watermelon and honeydew bits
below the sink as he flew away into freedom at 3pm


lunch that day
CHICKEN RICE kinda


apong-jon whipped creamed my pass
and i made him lick it up
wearing a leather suit


edwin shared with me his japanese noodles
that his chef made him
nice~~


went to meet adrian, huishan and angela at TM
to catch a movie
then i saw this fun fare

reminds me of the last time i went to Escape
then went Aston's for dinner
it was a blissful day
but nothing last forever
but i miss days like that


before these ah pongs get caught by the security
for smoking at the stairway
under the no-smoking sign


watching my video on adrian's iphone
bloody hell, his DHL corporate plan
allows him to purchase this phone for $50/-
with monthly subscription of $40/-

this was wat i was watching: -
Phantasmic Odyssey of Victuals - part 1/3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEe6tc7X-g4


we watched Night at the Museum 2
it was amazing =)


and after the movie
the fun fare was gone..

gone.. too soon..


so we went to prata to chill and catch up
look at the contrast
FWAHAHHAAHA
i am so evil
10


me and mr. rabbit


they changed a prata chef AGAIN
but i must say
its really good this time


mr. baggy pants


jon tried to prank me
by keying in a Beef Hor Fun with Dry Apong
but got pranked instead
i went out telling jon
"hey, angelene (one of the bitch-fit girls) tell u next time dun anyhow
key this kinda things.."
in a very serious tone
and he went back to the kitchen trying to destroy the evidence
but could no longer find the order chit
i told him i put on Boss's table already
so he frantically went to look for it in the office
but to no avail

my finishing line was - "wan to eat lasagne?"
(lakes runner term for - hallal raw chicken head)


HOW LONG?


at the range
i miss playing golf..


lunch that day - nasi lemak kinda


me and naz went to serve pebble beach
for member 51444 and 51445


i saw some reception
and stupid brandon told me
clarice bong is getting married
!#$^$&%*^&^
its actually a farewell recept for LAO WANG


dinner - aglio olio in linguini
by ah hui


http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/

No comments: