Friday, May 29, 2009

FRIDAY - Happy Birthday, Naomi!


cab reached school a lil early
so i spent some time with myself alone


春花秋月何时了。往事知多少。
小楼昨夜又东风。故国不堪回首月明中。
雕阑玉砌应犹在。只是朱颜改。
问君能有几多愁。恰似一江春水向东流。



waited for the class
and the lecturer
who came from their MICE test


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NAOMI
the prettiest girl in
business school
4th floor
boys toilet


OPHIX DAY
for me and yuewen


lunch today
herbal ginseng chicken soup



[DINNER AT JACK'S PLACE.CS]


Babich
Lone Tree Hawke's Bay
Merlot Cabernet



oh my god almighty
fuck me senseless
the flowers are dying!


originally it was a MOHAWK OUTING
at Aston's . Cathay, we ended up at Jack's Place . Century Square
ended up with me, James and Yiwen
stupid kok say he laosai
yeeping say she's down with flu
ngeeann says she's in san fransico
blah blah blah
bim bim bang bom bom bom


James - Steak with Chilli and Coriander Butter


MING - Fillet Mignon


Yiwen - NZ Ribeye
pictures above taken with Canon EOS 500D / 18-55


medium well - thats how i like my steak
cos this is how we roll'


total damage - $91.10
price - 6/10
service - 7.5/10 (really improved a lot from before)
ambience - 6/10
food quality - 8/10 (i dunno about them but my steak is really juicy)


went to Toys R'Us to find james his rubic cubes
i saw some half naked geezer
with a basket of cheese


say CHEESE!


yes i would like to buy one of these
to sing and dance along to it... =)


then my slipper broke =(
i crippled myself to walk to the interchange and back home


contingency plan was to buy a pair of $1.90
GOLF SLIPPER made in china
from opposite my house
sad case


[OTHER MATTERS]


Attn: Ken Tan - your sister is crazeh


I started playing this stupid Farm Games
where u can steal each other's crops FOR FUN
damn! how lively?


Congratulations to Miss. Selene Goh! =D



http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/

No comments: