Friday, March 20, 2009

Work Begins..


Reporting In..


Cute right?


Who wouldn't fall in love
with a scenery like that?


This goes up your ass


Cafetarian Food - Horrible as always


I was going through the menu
when something caught my eye..


CHWEE KWAY!!!!!!
Its not my favourite food
but a "swear word"
me and aloy like to use


Beautiful Pool


More beautiful after the rain..


Trying out the uniforms..


My locker.. SCM016
Please dun rob my smelly clothes


Time schedule in..


Touring the Jacuzzi - AWESOME SHITE!


Spa - Oxygen Therapy


Everyday it blooms a little
towards the end of its life..
Keep Rollin'...


Look at the beautiful grains on its petals


Coffee break inside the office


Ooh.. Corys..
I love Corys..


Take me home..
Keep Rollin'..


On the second day of work,
PA and ZY were really sweet
they came to pick me up
from Simei MRT
and went to eat chicken rice


The wanton is power-packed
From Banquet


Han River Table BBQ
An experience i'll never forget..
Keep Rollin'..


PA bought us Sweet Talk
and we went to look at her old house


and it blooms a little more..


I was on OFF-DAY on wednesday
but i have to stay home to chiong my
BHT3010 - Contemporary Issue Research Supp
PA was playing basketball alone downstairs


Oh! A new public phone at my void deck..
Kane, ZY and PA came to give me moral support
by watching Jay Chou in my room
-_-"
Thanks guys..


Back at work, there was an evening order of Ngoh Hiang
I was quite amazed the kitchen crew
dun even know what Ngoh Hiang is
I have to go into the kitchen to identify it for them


and it blooms towards full glory..
Keep Rollin..


Went to submit
BHT3010 - Contemporary Issue Research Supp
with not-so-friendly neighbour, Evelyn Hoh


Printing out the Hard-Copy at IT School
bumped into Apple doing dry-run for SL Camp


Went to have Bubble Tea near McDonalds'
Relac Relac a while..


Lil Eve gave me a lift home
before she went to work
Keep Rollin'..


http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/

No comments: