Tuesday, April 14, 2009

GOOD BYE WINNIE [update 01]


some fucked up 6-day week schedule i got


runner, as always
always running away


the stupid stewarding indian
told me a lot of ghost stories from lagoona


death contract


lunch that day


mash potato


croooked stick's arowana and blood parrots


who holds the key to my heart?


bottles after bottles we dry


ballers


last day for PA


in case you're blind
it reads - Band of Hell
it sure rocks in Hell
(click image to enlarge)


mark could not bear to part with PA


bian holding his B-cups


492 ballers


ho-chi-minh & duncan








din know i look so weird playing basketball


goodbye PA!


want me to join police?
no f*cken way


abandoned flowers
people only want them when they're pretty
sad


went to starbucks before win left


bumped into my ex-classmate rena


saw a photo in jon's facebook
if you are a major fan of my blog
u'll know i've done this pose twice



http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/

No comments: