Friday, February 13, 2009

You & Me


went to TP today
and bumped into kevon
look at his cheeky face
this nasty boy peeped into my shirt
i'm gonna sue him


sbeen ages since i last saw gina
now she have braces! how cool?


so we took Polaroid! =))


somehow we got the chance to catch a photo


Look at Fion's hair
sticking onto the balloon


Pussyfoot


To wear a heart so white..


and the radio sang,
"cause it's you and me and all of the people
with nothing to do
nothing to lose"


it was my favourite song
during xin'er birthday


"..and it's you and me and all of the people
and I don't know why
I can't keep my eyes off of you.."



"..everything she does is beautiful
everything she does is right.."



Me, Mr. Jeremy Sim and Weida
He used to live opposite my block
when he taught you F&B Fundamentals

"what day is it
and in what month
this clock never seemed so alive.."

this song kills me like rat poison & black pizza




http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/

No comments: