Tuesday, February 10, 2009

MMC Memories

Adrian asked me if i have an extra
cigarette case to spare him
so i flipped through my junk box
and i found 2 MMC cards
such fond memories of the past..

[ANIMAL FARM]


animal farm - white tiger


animal farm - liu gong gong


animal farm - kenneth


animal farm - pig
(look how cute he used to be)


animal farm - goat
RIP


then, there was a girl who was always there for me
but i din treasure her


booshakalakalaka--


my stare could 退 demons


haha.. her A-maths textbook

[SINGAPORE PRESS HOLDINGS]


me and ah-kai at AI DE HUA wedding


the 38s of Singapore Press Holdings


Chunyue, East Point Starbucks


Then there was "niu niu"


yep.. FIR


huimei's gonna be so delighted to see this picture

[CHUNG CHENG MAIN]


rachael at Tampines Mall


Lil von

[CATHOLIC JC]


Celia and Fianee


Retarded girls


Cloven Ong


and Cloven Ong


My niggas - Alvin and Charsiew-Khid


Live Life


Then there was whye yue


Cecilia celia


Cloven again


Short fart


Whye yue again


and again


running around the pillar
told u guys i'm indian


and celia, a ghost


ahh-- song yu

[HOMIES]


the famous picture of me and my ah-ma


look how intimidated my ah-ma looks
i think it was mothers' day


my sister and benardo


cousins at suntec


when they were such nice little angels


jaz used to be so cute
now she eats human babies for lunch


please look at my 6-packs
ken's house


lil lucky - my first dog


lil lucky - isn't he precious


lil lucky - actually not
he's a villian


lil lucky - who poops on my PS2
i hate him


lil lucky - lil angel

[STARBUCKS]


lili - married


jolynn - singapore girl


lili again

[DART - SEARCH PLATOON]





i named this series of photos - retarded


JEGANESAN - super mario



retards too


helm of glory


they call me the High Flyer
cos i'm always on ops with the senior officers


i dun remember why ah tay brought his gf's hairclip
they are getting married this year
congrats


timmy, before his death
RIP


TZM - steam!


call me SGT LEONG


stupid sooty


mohawk maniac


my girlfren, tasha
RIP


relac one corner - MTV


CA Suit


INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA - open your eyes, fuckers


DART siol


When you say nothing at all..


i think this is sooty


cool hor?


my love for VESPA


zico - everyone was so afraid of her
but i was secretly in love with the demoness
she's such a sweet girl


news reporter


this was my coolest pic


i named this pic - TARE MING


fishing with adrian was joy


my Vintage-Vespa dream


i vandalised this in MTV


gerald and his gigantic cock


rex boy


mac-mac
a big dog now


my ORD-status


prettiest girl in the whole wide world


tickles
she's a cat


how much i miss her
RIP, my dearest tasha


http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/

No comments: