Sunday, February 22, 2009

I HATE EM RAINY DAYS!


Michi L.☆ @Http://ketacy.blogspot.com says:
*WHY!
*I LIKE LEH.
*I LOVE RAINY DAYS!!!!!!!!!!1

MING☆铭☆ Sometimes I touch the things you used to touch, looking for echoes of your fingers. says:
*i hate
*i hate
*very emo
*FUCK

Michi L.☆ @Http://ketacy.blogspot.com says:
*DONT LEH cb!
*fuck.
*STILL GOT ME.
*hahahaha.

MING☆铭☆ Sometimes I touch the things you used to touch, looking for echoes of your fingers. says:
*u are not edible

Michi L.☆ @Http://ketacy.blogspot.com says:
*dont dope, DONT.

MING☆铭☆ Sometimes I touch the things you used to touch, looking for echoes of your fingers. says:
*i used to love the rain
*now its juz very KE WU

Michi L.☆ @Http://ketacy.blogspot.com says:
*YEAH.
*iyoh. you dont go think so much leh
*tampines rainign ah.

MING☆铭☆ Sometimes I touch the things you used to touch, looking for echoes of your fingers. says:
*ya la
*rain wat shit
*amk rain can already wat
*why come tamp?

Michi L.☆ @Http://ketacy.blogspot.com says:
*=.=
*kkk. chillax k!
*scary to see you like this.
*usually you calm me one leh.
*=.=

MING☆铭☆ Sometimes I touch the things you used to touch, looking for echoes of your fingers. says:

*cannot
*i very hate the rain
*stupid rain
*i hate the korean rain also

Michi L.☆ @Http://ketacy.blogspot.com says:
*I ALSO.
*CB HE DAMN ERXIN. I WANNA SLAP AND KICK HIS DICK.

MING☆铭☆ Sometimes I touch the things you used to touch, looking for echoes of your fingers. says:
*wang ba dan, he think he damn sexy
*hahha

Michi L.☆ @Http://ketacy.blogspot.com says:
*hahahah yahlah.
*that time act one got wing angkong on his back.
*wha sibeh turn off. want put then go ink la. go photoshop fr fuck!

MING☆铭☆ Sometimes I touch the things you used to touch, looking for echoes of your fingers. says:
*eh-- dun lidat leh
*i also got wing
*haha

Michi L.☆ @Http://ketacy.blogspot.com says:

*hahah! u nvm.
*yours real ah.
*his fake ah
*photoshop oen ah
*like a fool

MING☆铭☆ Sometimes I touch the things you used to touch, looking for echoes of your fingers. says:
*ok we go slap and kick his dick
*how to slap a dick?
*can teach me?

Michi L.☆ @Http://ketacy.blogspot.com says:
*HAHA.
*slap ah.
*i demo on you?
*lol!

MING☆铭☆ Sometimes I touch the things you used to touch, looking for echoes of your fingers. says:
*u demo on your father ar
*i die how?

Michi L.☆ @Http://ketacy.blogspot.com says:
*haahhahaha.
*who you dont like
*i go slapslap demo~

MING☆铭☆ Sometimes I touch the things you used to touch, looking for echoes of your fingers. says:
*james got dick?
*we go slap his dick

Michi L.☆ @Http://ketacy.blogspot.com says:
*HAHAHA.
*okie.
*next time k!


http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/

No comments: