Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Twenty-five 25 二十五 廿伍

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you!



1. I thought Pink Ranger kok sheng sent me something interesting.. =_="

2. I like to make videos.

3. I'm in love with the song "Learn to Fly" by Foo Fighters.

4. My childhood dream is to become an educator.. Maybe I should have gone to NIE.

5. I find girls with short hair got more character. (same as kok)

6. I sleep at 2pm and wake up at 8pm everyday.

7. I have witness 2 bangladeshi workers masturbate at MRT toilet urinals

8. I am now a loyal fan of Viceroy after smoking Marlboro for 9 years.

9. I think I look like Tony Leung, NOT Jack Neo.

10. I believe there's someone for everybody that you love so much, you would give up your life for.

11. I believe that Fiona Xie is in love with me.

12. I have been friends with Chew Sze Tat since pre-primary, thats 18-years of friendship.

13. I want to make a video one day that will rock the world.

14. I have ghost sightings an average of 2-3 times a year, especially at camps. Hence I have many stories to tell.

15. I love photography and lomography - which my parents do not believe in.

16. I wish to backpack in third-world countries, eat what they eat and live how they live.

17. I love to eat hokkien mee, carrot cake, oyster omelette so much; And had wanted to marry a daughter of a hawker selling those stuff.

18. I sink into deep thoughts and meditation when left alone - I'm a day-dreamer.

19. I am a ching-chong siao. I used to recite and make chinese poetries.

20. I fell for stars and thinks that heaven is overrated.

21. I spend most of my money on food.

22. I am jaded.

23. I wish I can fly to the moon..

24. I want to quit smoking.

25. I LOVE MY PARENTS.

No comments: