Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Life


i saved this huge bug


some idiot created a mini trash bin on the seat


some bird flew into my kitchen and attacked my papaya


gina came over to do her Regent Hotel video
and started playing my piano
when the video was rendering


and played


and played..
..and stole some piano scores from my sister


the third batch goes to gina tay pei ru


went to my dad's shop to help out
was making name tags for Nanyang Girls' School


to entertain myself, i was thinking
"ok, i'll do sharlene tay. i wun do chen li houng.
i marry off sandra ng to my neighbouring country to make peace.
then i'll have li xiaoxue clean my toilet for 1 year..."


and my dad treated me to claypot rice - yum!


nightime - supper with adrian, james, kenny, JY and..
..Hope, Adrian's new girlfriend
hope they harvest their cities well
and live happily ever after
being parents of 6 kittens


hello people, stop msn-ing me
that you saw me on New Paper
thats not me
i'm tony leung


how can they destroy Princess cinema?
it breaks my heart
sian


and i remembered once, the Beaujolais harvest was near christmas
i bought a bottle from Carrefore, Suntec
but the person who bought wit me din get to drink a sip of it


nic's new girlfriend - i forgot her name




MR. CURRY food review


charmaine's shades


here we are, at the Central
Mr Curry, from the Waraku family



cute right?


nice river view too
although our singapore river is really tiny


*snap snap*


errr.. you all dun look hungry enough!


miss curry introduces their 4 types of curry


cat-stock curry (yikes)
tomato-stock curry
fish-stock curry
beef/brown-stock curry


why is she looking at my K810i
when she should be looking at the DSLR?


mr curry, the fatty!



our Art Director in action


check out charmaine's 4-inch heels
and she's still shorter than me


meow
this is how we cook cat-curry


yum! this is really good


new facebook photo?


Creative Manager interviews the chicks about the food


Sales Consultant from Waraku
she's having fun with us, herself


new facebook photo?


sweet potato cheesecake
steam!


black sesame ice-cream


miss thailand VS miss suzhou


me and charmaine
i am so cute


i'm a retarded baby



i have one of this too! but it got deleted! tamade!

[REVIEW]
starter: 9/10
main dish: 8/10
wine pairing: NA
dessert: 9/10
coffee: 6/10
ambience: 10/10
service: 8.5/10
price: 7/10

overall: 7.5/10

We'll be going Sazariya Restaurant on Wednesday!
miam miam.. i'm gonna become so fat.



MayDay is having their mini autography session there


then we went to Daisoh
i remembered when i was working in Starbucks T2
befriended this japanese dude
who had one of these
he was afraid to get fined
flicking ash on the floor

No comments: