Tuesday, January 27, 2009

LUNAR NEW YEAR CELEBRATIONS


Everyone is so engrossed with their Little Nonya
but I've never watched a single episode of it before
Look at Little Matthew playing some cute shooting game with Rachel


The Segregation between Little Nonya Club
and Mahjong Club


Yes, Happy New Year to you too
Meow! Huat ar!


Boys will be Boys


Went to AMK Hub to buy Yu Sheng with Ah Xiang,
but NTUC was closed. DANG!
So we had to scout around the neighbourhood


Guess who I bumped into?
MOO MOO MOO MOOCHELLE
Happy MOO Year, Moochelle! =)


Ah Xiang with our Yu Sheng - finally!


Found some childhood photos
I used to look like a girl (kinda)


My sister's birthday
Look at Charmaine, I seriously doubt
she can blow out the candles from that distance


My Hougang Ave 10 house


Is Jancy glowing or there's a lamp above her?


Little Matthew with his "Ni-en 舅舅"

I asked Matthew "Wanna take photo with kor kor?"
He replied "Who? You? You are 舅舅 what!"
Then I said "I like to be called kor kor, I'm only 18 years old leh."


Yu Sheng
Lou ar-- Lou ar-- Lou ar--
Huat ar-- Huat ar-- Huat ar--


Little Matthew climbs onto my lap
and plays Spongebob Square Pants
while I was trying to use Facebook.
I think everyone loves to play that stupid game on my lap
Everyone.. I think..


And he continues to be glued onto my lap for the night
When I need to visit the washroom,
he would stalk me and wait for me outside the toilet.
So cute right?

He told his mum last night
"I want to learn Mahjong so I can play with my wife next time.."
Aiyo...

[HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT]


Chinese New Year Magic 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsaJZlch_p4


Some BONUS pictures my sister took
with her PINK sony camera


tot i look kinda cool here..


no, i dun gamble mahjong
i just helped my aunt play a bit
while she distributes ang baos


my sister when she was much younger
aiyo-- juz realised i badly photoshopped it
could have used lesser opacity


me looking thru my childhood photos

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! =)


http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/

No comments: