Saturday, January 31, 2009

A FEW WEIRD THINGS


WHAT THE PONG?
I just noticed my nick is changed from
"Its Tony!" to "Its Tony Tony Chopper!"
Stupid James! I know its you!


Ooh look! I got 24 FREE PLAYS!


Aiyo.. I still can't beat Shu Ying
at 135, 475 points
How fast can she play this game
Grrrrr...


I AM A STUPID TROLL
hahha..


This is kinda sexy -
Avalokiteśvara 's "Om Mani Padme Hom"
S$180/- Primitive


Well I guess same goes for the guys
but i noticed nowadays
generations after generations
people are getting more and more heartless

perhaps as we move on in time
the more inhuman we are


Get it?
KFC versus McDonalds'


isn't this upsetting?
I remember during my good o' TAS days
our gang went to Beach Road
and saw this young mat
went to scold his tissue-seller grandma
and snatched $10/- from her


Yea.. its a fucked up world!



http://mydemoninyou.blogspot.com/

No comments: