Wednesday, January 21, 2009

2009 Spring Cleaning


oh yes.. i forgot to mention
that opposite my block
they're having some chinese new year fair
selling plants, pottery, RAMLY burger, clothing and some useless stuff


accompanied my sister, jancy to see the doctor


saw this rather cute sign
please dun let ur kids near me
if he/she had taken this vaccination


posted out 2 more caligraphy..


was extremely upset
when my dad brought back my chinese new year caligraphy for him
he din wanna paste it in his shop
saying someone commented that it should not be written this way

i personally would be very proud
if my son gives me some writings
i would show it to the whole world
even if it looks like crap
sian.. so i gave it to liwei
whom i know will appreciate it



[SPRING CLEANING 2009]
here's a preview of some of the treasures
which i keep dear to me;
found in my post-war room
(click images to enlarge)
enjoy! =)


an expired complimentary ticket to Escape Theme Park


HYATT banquetting badge


a receipt from the Japanese Restaurant
beside Tampines Swimming Complex
the one-and-only time i dined there


a receipt for my Cantebury Bag


Aston's name card and a receipt from Pull-and-Bear


2 crocodiles


an NS exam paper


yuanlong's name card,
Goodwood Park Hotel (where i used to work banqueting at) and
Tasha's heartguard stickers


one of my very elaborated Coffee Journal
from Starbucks


caligraphy for liwei envelope


my very very very very precious..


photocopied Japanese Tattoo magazine
old sketches and
my OPHIX badge


an incomplete comic


my feature in TP's magazine
now i'm at
http://www.youtube.com/user/actuallyi/


an old CJC newsletter


a camp booklet from Singapore Press Holdings
where i was a young hero
for bringing gastric medicine


a silly note from Natasha
found in our room in Singapore Press Holdings


a birthday present from 3sa Tan


my Power Rangers Sticker Album
my Riding Passport from SSDC
my comic compilation


Scouting for Boys - a scout's bible


an old script and
GREEN RANGER - my hero!


my old and new chakra/aura shots


being a VESPA fan
i found quite a lot of these price lists


Tasha's ops data - for Phuket Ops Lionheart


Evidence of my visit to City Harvest Church


Jay Chou lyrics - 晴天


Owner notes for breeding my late pet scorpion


a simple Guestbook from one of my birthdays


my Starbucks BREW badge,
PIAGGIO vespa emblem
and my ZIPPO engraved - Born to Love 090301 Ming


an old Scouts newsletter i published
(original copy)


NS-BRTC Training Handouts


Found my CJC Dairy
look! i used to draw myself with a tail


an old newspaper cut-out
of our performance

me and ken used to be huge fans of Michael Jackson
i rememberd us singing to this song
so very often..


my Starbucks CLJ


a note from my fellow partner, Ruth
from Paragon Starbucks
(yes.. i'm neh-neh-meng)


an old Coffeebean loyalty coupon
i used to love Black Forest Ice-blend so so so much..


disgusted to find Lester's tampon in my room! T_T


an angelic lil cousin drew this for me
now Nathanael only talks about "DotA, girls and gays"
thats why i wun send my kids to St. Hildas Sec.


no these are not Sarira(s)
i was alcohol-poisoned during my much youthful days
seen a lot of drinking girls burnt in hell (drugged, molested, raped, too late)
perhaps thats why i hate girls around me drinking


went for an impromptu interview at a paradise
enchanting scenery, i say..


goodbye to our good o' Princess cinema
i'll always love you
and keep memories of watching $5 movies there
dear to me, always..
each and every one of them..


when i was waiting for bus home
an old man was playing on his guitar
i closed my eyes and this is how it sounded like to me..






Somewhere, over the rainbow, way up high.
There's a land that I heard of Once in a lullaby.

我已舍弃名利与金钱
Somewhere, over the rainbow, skies are blue.
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.

想换取平静与坚强
Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up where the clouds are far Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops, Away above the chimney tops.
That's where you'll find me.

小小简单的幸福
Somewhere, over the rainbow, bluebirds fly. Birds fly over the rainbow,
Why then - oh, why can't I?
If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow,
Why, oh, why can't I?

可以吗?小可.. 可以吗?

No comments: